BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

My Top Mascara's

Hello Again,

I feel like I haven't done a beauty post in a while so I thought why not make this one?! In my questions for the bloggers who I've interviewed I've asked the question of, "If you could only use one kind of beauty product what would it be and why?" So my answer to this would be Mascara which I think would be a lot of peoples answers, am I right? So I thought I'd do today's post on my top 3 and here they are.


The bronze award goes to: Loreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara - £10.99

This Mascara is really good for lengthening your lashes, it doesn't give much volume but it does give impressive length (that sounds dirty, oo-er). The only thing that gets my goat with this Mascara is the wand, I love the shape but as it goes in the middle a bit I do tend to find poking myself in the eye with  it! Maybe that's just a shame on me not the wand, but it hurts like a bitch, doesn't it?


I used to only ever wear Soap and Glorys Thick and Fast Flash Extensions effect mascara (they have bloody long names don't they?) all the time but this one has taken over from that! This is the complete opposite to the Loreal one, this doesn't give much length but it really gives volume. When I wear this it makes me look like I'm wearing thick false lashes so I love this for a night out!

(Do Do Do Do Do Dooooo - that's my trumpet) The Gold Medal goes to:

I bloody Love this mascara!!! You know that mascara that's going round right now? The one that gives length but you have to fork out like £20.00 for? Well, this one honestly gives me everything that one claims to! Great length and Great volume and it's the cheapest out of the three! I love the wand on this as it's curved, shorter at one side and longer at the other, it's just fab!


So there are my Top three Mascara's! Have you tried any of these, if not what is your favourite?

'Till next time ...

No comments