BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram Round Up #3 | Where have I been?

Where the hell has this year gone? It seems to have gone by in a flash and what a year it has been! Right? Recently though I have been quite quiet over all social media and I haven't updated this little blog in almost a month so I thought I'd do an Instagram Round Up to speak about what I've been doing!

(top left to right)

This first picture is kind of a yearly thing now, I have four images in a collage of April in front of the tree from last year and the year before. This one makes me laugh so much because of the faces she's pulling. She's such a diva for a four year old!!


This year I changed companies with my job, they won the contract we were working on so we transferred over with the work (I actually really like the fact I've moved companies, I prefer my new one to my old one - that's for damn sure). So a couple of weekends ago Sam and I went along to The Ardoe House Hotel for their Annual Dinner Dance, all dressed up and it was such a good night. The food was amazing, the entertainment was brilliant and the free drinks went down quite nicely!

At the end of November I got together with The Body Shop in Aberdeen and arranged a Blogger Event and it was such a success - whoop whoop! (you can read all about it in my post that will be up later this week). Lots of bloggers attended, the usual suspects and some lovely new faces. The fantastic Body Shop team spoke us through their Christmas campaign and then we were set loose to roam around the store and pick up some Black Friday Bargains!! 

Back to my roots - Makeup! KIKO Milano opened up a new store in Aberdeen and I was invited along to a preview before they opened their doors but sadly I had to work but their PR company kindly sent me a bunch of makeup goodness and I have fallen back in love with KIKO products! I have already done a blog post all about it which you can read here but these products now appear on my face on a daily basis!

Look at those smiling faces! (this photo isn't on instagram yet, but it will be soon I'm sure so I'm just including it). This is Katherine of Katherine Elizabeth Official, Julia from Just Julia and Laura from the Floral Elephant and they are all Aberdeen bloggers and with me included we make up the #abzchat team. We all went out for some food then headed to the Christmas Jager haus for a hot cider and I snapped up this. They are such a great bunch of girls and we always have a laugh - love you girls!

Here's an action shot of me making a Burrito at the new burrito joint in Aberdeen, Barburrito! I was invited along to the launch night, dragged along Sam (I say dragged he had a blast and is now such a fan of Barburrito). We got to go behind the counter and make our very own burrito and we got to sample everything, including the Churros!

Moxy! ... Moxy, Moxy, Moxy! I'm actually really looking forward to writing my post about the new Hotel out at the Aberdeen Airport, Moxy. I don't know what to say, it's was one of the most incredible, yet bizarre event I've ever attended! Not going to say much more as you'll just have to wait for my post but let me leave you with these three last words: Pillow Fight Room!!

I got right into the Festive spirit with my first Gift Guide for Christmas featuring lots of lovely goodies from The Treasured. The Treasured is an online store run by the lovely Laura and I have actually done a post all about it which you can read here (it even has a 15% discount code in it so go and take advantage of that to get some lovely presents in time for Christmas). It was great working with them!

Last but not least is this little photo of April and I (our shoes to be precise). I am currently on holiday, back to work on the 19th of December so I planned that I would get some much stuff done blog wise but it's really been the opposite. I've kind of stepped back from the blog as I've been lacking some creativity so I put all my effort into getting the house all ready for Christmas and the family coming over and I've also been thoroughly enjoying some time with my little girl. We've taken her out of pre-school for a few days so we can go for nice days out. It's been really nice to kind of 'sign out' of social media and just spend some quality time with my loved ones! But as I'm back to work in a week I have to get blogging. If you see a big cloud of smoke coming from the south of Aberdeen that's just me typing away!

So that's what I've been up to over the past month or so, there's been lots of events and lots of time with my family! What have you been up to lately?

No comments