BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Bakery Cakery, the Cake subscription box that you need in your life!

There's about 7.4 Billion people in the world. Let's just say 1.4 billion of them don't like cake, that leaves 5 billion people who I'm sure would agree with me when I say that receiving cake in the post is an amazing thing that everyone needs in their life!! Well that is where Bakery Cakery come into play and thank the lord because it really is an amazing thing!


Bakery Cakery was set up by the lovely Kiara in 2008 and her delicious creations have been stocked in coffee shops, she has had an Etsy store selling unique aprons and cake toppers but in 2016 she decided to solely have one focus and that is the amazing subscription boxes full to the brim of cake! (could you really ask for anything better in life?)

Every single cake, flapjack and brownie that you can have delivered are made with the best locally sourced, fresh ingredients and they don't use added preservatives - yay! Once they have been baked in Bakery Cakery HQ they are beautifully packaged - they are placed on a bed of straw, delicately wrapped in tissue paper topped with a beautiful crotched coaster, then box is wrapped up in a plant dyed ribbon and sealed with the Bakery Cakery logo ready to be sent straight to you - the best thing is, the box fits perfectly through your letterbox so there's no panicking about your cakes being held hostage at your local post office! 


If you want more than just cake then there are other subscription choices that might tickle your fancy for instance the Tea and Cake box, where you get two hand baked goodies along with a box of Teapigs tea of your choice. If that isn't enough caffeine for you then the Coffee and Cake box is probably for you where, just like the tea box you get two baked goodies and a bag of Bruce and Luke's coffee of your choice! There's so much up for grabs and it's a lovely change to your typical subscription box and for just £14.50 for one month you can't really complain.

I was generously sent the Valentine's box full of divine Chocolate Brownies that were a hit with the entire household and it came with a lovely little polaroid of choice so obviously I got one of me and my one true love, CAKE! Just joking but I think it's a really nice touch and it's available again for the Mother's Day box so if you're looking to treat your Mum to something extra special then treat her to some cake and top it off with a special photo of you both, or her, or her and some cake! (Cake on the brain, anyone else?).


If you would like to try out on of the amazing Bakery Cakery subscriptions then you can here and a cheeky bonus, Kiara has given us a great discount code of £5 off with 'BVE' so please take advantage of this and share the love for Cake's sake!

I would like to say a huge thank you to Kiara, having only spoken to her over a short period of time I can already tell that she has such a passion for what she does and she really puts her heart into it - Plus I take my hat off to her because I know I could have over 100 cakes in my house without a couple (dozen) going missing!


As explained I was sent this subscription box but all opinions, views etc are my own! This is a fantastic subscription box that stands out from the rest.

No comments